By TrailTurtle @ October 25, 2012 at 1:26am
Patch notes for v404, live October 25, 2012.
- The amount of Greedy Gnarrlio has been increased and moved from Sunstream to Jadeon.
- Improve the quest screen to provide better details of quest rewards and objectives.
- The Tier 4 Quests have been reduced in difficulty.
- The Affinity Quests have been reduced in difficulty.
- The Chroma Quest has been reduced in difficulty.
- Added Auto-routing for Understream Events.
- Improvements have been made to the Quest descriptions in Understream to give better hints for completing the quests.
- Players can now select between two different instances of the Affinity Maps: Immortal Lands I & II, Fel Lands I & II and the Purified Lands I & II. These maps are identical but players will only see other players that are on the same version of the map.
- Players below LV.91 can reset their Skill points and Tome points for free in the Skills UI. This feature can be used an unlimited number of times, but has a 24 hour cooldown.
- New Admin Mode for Crimson Peaks allows the room creator to boot unruly players, after recieving a majority vote from all participants of the instance.
- Equipped Soulstones above LV1 are now visible to other players.
- There is a new world boss. The Citadel Savage now appears for players to battle in the Imperial Citadel. It will give a World Annoucement when it spawns and will remain spawned for 2 hours.
- Players can add an 8 character Note to their Astrolabes. This Note appears beneath the Astrolabe's name in the item description.
- Taichi Pill Packs from the Understream Dream Journal Exchange now give players 70 Taichi Pills instead of 50.
- Players can purchase a new bag that carries Skyblades and Mounts. This bag costs 1000G and currently has 6 slots.
- Double EXP can be stacked up to 4000 hours.
- Added Skylords to the Royal City
Skylord Uziel (23,603)
Skylord Merra (-26,-811)
Skylord Ronie (50,-183)
Skylord Zerrin (-12,321)
Skylord Musie (-187,-262)
Skylord Famia (331,-539)
Skylord Basir (-222,248)
Skylord Yarin (285,-242)
- Pet Tamer Totto no longer sells pet items. His main purpose is to exchange old Pet Training Items for the new items. However he still has the same quests.
- The Jade Exchange Girl has several new items that can be aquired by trading her Empyreal Crystals and Empyreal Crystals of Heaven.
- Improved and Streamlined the Pet System. Access the new system by talking to a Pet Master (like Pet Master Ellan in Sunstream).
- You can now access your Soul Tower Rankings and Rewards screen at any time by pressing the Soul Tower icon next to your minimap.
- Players can now activate portal charms for quests from the Quest Tracker.